Communique of UNA-UNSO concerning development of conflict in Yugoslavia
1. Yugoslavia is the most western outpost of Slavic ethnic massive. Therefore Ukraine, as the fatherland of all Slavic peoples, will render decisive aid to Serbian brothers.
2. In case of interventions of the forces of NATO UNA-UNSO leaves for itself the right to respond Yugoslavian events properly, because, regardless Ukrainian government, we don’t want to be passive observers.
3. UNA-UNSO considers right now possibility of sending of humanitarian missions into region of conflict.
4. UNSO has enough well-trained and experienced professionals that are able to render humanitarian help.
5. UNA calls all national forces of Ukraine and Europe to unite and decisively support our humanitarian actions.